Puente Alto, Cordillera, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Puente Alto ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Puente Alto was founded at the end of the 19th century under the name of Las Arañas.
- It was organized as the Villa de Puente Alto on January 8, 1898 as part of the Department of Santiago.
- The Department of Puente Alto was created on September 3, 1958 with the capital of Puenta Alto.
- The community of Puente Alto has a population of approximately 610,000 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles : Puente Alto, Cordillera, 1890-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only of the Alto Puente district. See the records of the commune of Santiago and of the commune of San José de Maipo.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Parque El Prado
Address: Camilo Henríquez 4673
- Cementerio Católico de Maipu
Address: Eyzaguirre 2337 Puente Alto
- Cementerio Parque del Recuerdo
Address: Santa Rosa del Peral 6500
- Cementerio Bajos de Mena
- Cementerio Ruso, Ortodoxo
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Puente Alto," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puente_Alto. Visited 17 July 2017