Provo Utah North Park Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Provo North Park Family History Center is located at 263 N 800 W in Provo and is across from the Dixon Middle School. Our building has 10 computers available and has a classroom and a microfilm reading room as well as the main research room. We serve the Provo North park and Provo Central Stakes.
- 1 Center Information
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Location and Map:
- 263 N. 800 W., Provo UT 84601 United States
- The building has a rock facade facing the street. The main entrance is on the south and isn't visible from 800 West.
- Location on Map
Phone: 1 801-356-0661 Phone is answered only during operating hours. For more info, call the Family History Center Director, Ruben Arredondo at 801-884-8365.
To schedule group and presidency visits, please contact: Family History Center Director, Ruben Arredondo at 801-884-8365 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Family History Center staff:
Ruben Arredondo, Family History Center Director, 801-884-8365, email@example.com
Laura Ann Atkin, Assistant Family History Center Director, 801-374-5620
- Wed: 6pm - 8pm
- Sun: 4pm - 7pm
For more information, follow us on Facebook
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- We have microfilm, CDs and printed materials that are helpful for Hispanic research.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Record managers available to use with your files while at the FHC: Ancestral Quest 14, RootsMagic 6,
Hardware and Equipment
- 10 computers
- 2 microfilm readers
- 1 microfiche reader
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Our center is just 9 blocks away from the Utah County Courthouse and about a mile 1/2 away from the BYU Family History Library. However, our parking is more accessible to our building than the parking at BYU.
Volunteer at the Center
We would love to have volunteers at our center. It is helpful if you can speak Spanish but it is not imperative. Contact us for more info.