Portugal, Aveiro Passport Registers (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known Issues
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: I get a message “This image is viewable to signed-in members of supporting organizations” for these records even when I am signed in. How can I view these records?
Answer #1: FamilySearch has limited rights, granted by the record custodians, to publish some images for viewing online. Images for this collection are only available for viewing to members of the supporting organization (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints).
Some of these images are also available on microfilm for viewing at the Family History Library or some FamilySearch Centers.
If you have an LDS account and are not able to view images after signing in, it may be due to a registration problem, not an image access problem. Please call 1-866-406-1830 in the United States, or contact Patron Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief description of the problem and steps taken thus far to resolve the issue.
Question #2: The records in the Número de tomo e anos seem to be missing or mislocated. Where can they be found?
Answer #2: The following are known issues with the tomos:
- Tomo 53, 1934-1937 year span should be 1934-1936.
- Tomo 63, 1947-1950 contains records dated 30 May 1950 to 13 Jul 1951.
- Tomo 64, 1950-1951 contains records dated 27 Oct 1947 to 27 May 1950.
- Tomo 65, 1951-1952 which should have records from 13 Jul 1951 to 18 Jun 1952 is missing.
- Tomo 76 and Tomo 77 which should have records from 30 Dec 1962 to 19 Mar 1964 are missing.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Portugal, Aveiro, Passport Registers, 1882-1965 > Tomo 07, 1893-1894 > Image 20 of 836.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Portugal, Aveiro Passport Registers (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Portugal, Aveiro, Passport Registers, 1882-1965 collection at FamilySearch.org.