Poplar Bluff Missouri Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location Map: Location Map
Address: 2414 Katy Ln, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901-2304
- Language: English
- Tuesday: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Wednesday: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm & 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm The center will be closed on Wed March 29, 2017 for carpet cleaning.
- To make an appointment for other times, please contact the temple and family history consultant - center in advance at (Lyn 1-970-200-8884, Dan & Sue 1-573-246-3397.)
Closed all major holidays.
Calendar and Events
Individual help available at 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm every Sunday.
Staff Training Meetings
Wednesdays from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center no longer has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog. This service is available through the Poplar Bluff Public Library where the film and fiche readers are available to use..
- Book Collection: --
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- computers, microfilm readers, printer
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)