Perry Georgia Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Perry Georgia Family History Center is located in the Perry Ward Meetinghouse and serves the Perry and Warner Robins Wards geographical area.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1799 Houston Lake Rd Perry GA 31069-2856 United States
- Thursday:10:00am-12:00pm by appointment only call (1-478-988-4611)
Closed December 16th-January 4th: Closed all major Holidays:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- We have a small library of books and some microfilm rolls that are on permanent loan to the center.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have four networked computers, three laser printers (including one that doubles as a copier and can scan pictures directly to FamilySearch), a flatbed scanner capable of scanning slides, negatives and prints and a microfilm reader.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)