Peacham, Caledonia County, Vermont Genealogy
Peacham was chartered on December 31, 1763. The first recorded town meeting took place in 1784. Villages and hamlets in Peacham include: Peacham, South Peacham, East Peacham, North Peacham, Peacham Hollow, Ewells Mills, and Green Bay. The population was 732 at the 2010 census.   
- Peacham, the story of a Vermont hill town, by Ernest Ludlow Bogart (1948) - find this book in a library.
- People of Peacham, by Jennie Chamberlain Watts, Elsie A Choate, and Richard George Wood (1965) - find this book in a library.
FamilySearch Historical Records Collection has Vermont birth, death, and marriage records online.
The probate district for Peacham is Caledonia
Caledonia Probate Division
1126 Main St, Ste 1
St Johnsbury, VT 05819
Phone: (802) 748-6605
The following is a list of major cemeteries in present-day Peacham. For location of all cemeteries, see Cemeteries of Vermont, Caledonia County, website at this link.
- Peacham East Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
- Peacham Village Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
- Woodward Family Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
- Worcester Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
Town Clerk Vital and Town Records, 1796-2001, can be found on FamilySearch (browse only images).
Peacham Town Clerk's Office
79 Church Street
P. O. Box 244
Peacham, VT 05862-0244
Phone: (802) 592-3218
Libraries and Historical Societies
656 Bayley Hazen Rd.
PO Box 253
Peacham, VT 05862
Peacham Historical Association
P.O. Box 101
Peacham, VT 05862
Northeast Kingdom Genealogy - Genealogy resources for towns in the counties of Essex, Orleans and Caledonia.
- About Peacham, Vermont - http://www.virtualvermont.com/towns/peacham.html#about
- Peacham, Vermont - Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peacham,_Vermont
- Peacham, Vermont - http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~vermont/CaledoniaPeacham.html