Palatka Florida Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Center Director and Family History Consultant - Deanda L Lyne - phone 386-546-1333 or 386-546-2848
- 1414 Husson Ave Palatka FL 32177-5464 United States
- West side of building, use side walk going towards satellite dish.
- knock on door.
- Wednesday 10 AM - 7 PM; Thursday 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM and other hours by appointment. for appointments contact - Family History Consultant at 386-546-1333.
Closed all major holidays:
Also closed during hurricanes or fires
Calendar and Events
Upcoming Events - March 2019 - 9th North Florida Genealogy Conference in Orange Park, Florida. watch to register on Eventbrite.
March 16-24, 2018 - The Family History Center and Putnam Genealogy Society will have combined booth at the Fair - Come see us at the Maltby Building.
Staff Training Meetings
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Acess also available to Ancestry.com world wide collections
Hardware and Equipment
- six computers online
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)