Paine, Maipo, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Paine ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Paine was created as a sub-delegation of the department of Maipo on November 2, 1885.
- On December 30, 1927, Paine became an independent commune.
- The Paine commune has an approximate population of 66,300 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles : Champa, Maipo, 1901-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros civiles : Paine, Maipo, 1901-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales : localidades de las provincias de Maipo y Cordillera, 1751-1963 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Parroquial De Paine
Address: Gran Avenida s/n
Localities[edit | edit source]
- El Tránsito
- Paine Sur
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Paine," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paine. Visited 17 July 2017