Oruro Department, Bolivia Genealogy
(Redirected from Oruro, Bolivia Genealogy)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bolivia Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Guide to Oruro Department ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
History[edit | edit source]
- The department of Oruro was created on September 5, 1826.
- Oruro was restored by the Bolivian Europeans at the end of the 19th century as a mining center.
- Briefly the Salvadora tin mine was the most important source in the world.
- The department of Oruro has a population of approximately 495,000 people. 
Provinces[edit | edit source]
Online Records[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento de Oruro," in Wikipedia: The free encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_de_Oruro. Visited May 3, 2018.