Oakland California FamilySearch Library/Volunteer
Become a Volunteer for the Oakland FamilySearch Library!
- Do you want to learn more about Family History? - Those who serve always learn the most!
- Experienced family historians - We need your knowledge and skills.
- If you belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and want to serve a mission, but you need to stay in the area. - Serve part-time (8-32 hours/week) or full time.
- Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Contact our Director, Ralph Severson, or Associate Director, Teresa Coons, at the Library ((510) 531-3905) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Other Ways to Serve
FamilySearch provides many opportunities for you to contribute to family history work and make more resources available to people around the world who are seeking after their ancestral roots.