Number 18 Plantation, Washington County, Maine Genealogy
Number 18 Plantation is an extinct plantation, now the unorganized territory of Berry Township in the East Central Washington townships of Washington County, Maine. The Number 14 and 18 Plantation Eastern Division was first organized in 1840, and reorganized as Number 18 Plantation Eastern Division BPP in 1848. Number 18 Plantation ED BPP still existed as late as 1882, but is now the unorganized territory of Number 18 Township (also known as Berry Township). 
- Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 97 (digital p. 106). A digital version is available via a link in the FamilySearch Catalog.
- SP0234, LD 619, item 1, 124th Maine State Legislature, An Act To Rename Certain Unorganized Townships in Washington County in Maine State Legislature (accessed 14 June 2013).