Newcastle-Under-Lyme England Family History Centre
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Centre, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Newcastle under Lyme family history centre welcomes all who require help with their family history.
- 1 Centre Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Centre Resources
- 4 Centre Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Centre
Centre Contacts and Hours
- The Brampton Newcastle-Under-Lyme Staffordshire England ST5 0QW United Kingdom
- The centre has ample parking facilities.
- Entrance is from the door on the car park.
- Please ring the bell if the door is locked.
- (Include information about your center that would be helpful for first time visitors such which entrance in the building to use, parking, etc. Use as many or as few bullet points as needed.)
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
- +44-178-263 0178
- Thur: 7:00pm-9:00pm.
- Fri: 10:00am-12:30pm.
- The centre is closed for the Christmas period. The closure period starts on 13 December 2014. The centre re-opens on 15 January 2015.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Centre Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Centre
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)