New Mexico Taxation
From FamilySearch Wiki
|New Mexico Wiki Topics|
|New Mexico Background|
|Local Research Resources|
- U.S., Internal Revenue Assessment Lists, 1862-1874 - Images only; Images include a research guide, and annual, monthly, and special lists.
- Montana, Cascade County Records, 1880-2009 - Images only; the county poll tax index, 1891-1898, and Great Falls tax lists for the years 1889, and 1891-1895, are included.
- U.S. IRS Tax Assessment Lists, 1862-1918 - ($); This collection includes annual, monthly and special assessment lists.
New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
1205 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507
Telephone: 505-476-7948 Archives & Historical Services Division
- Search tax record collections - Archives > Search Archives > START SEARCHING our online catalog > Search by keyword(s): tax records.
Taxation records are listed in the Place Search of the FamilySearch Catalog under:
- NEW MEXICO - TAXATION
- NEW MEXICO, [COUNTY] - TAXATION