Nazareth Pennsylvania Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contact and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contact and Hours
Location and Map:
- Rose Inn Avenue, Nazareth PA 18064 United States
- The Nazareth FHC covers the area of Easton, Philipsburg and Nazareth for family history assistance.
- 610–759–9486 (center w/answering machine)
- 610-704-9913 (Director)
Open Hours (Regular):
- Sunday:After 1:30pm BY APPOINTMENT
Closed Thanksgiving Week and Christmas Week.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
To be scheduled.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- Microfilm (patron supplied and films on hand). Film ordering no longer available.
- (2) Computers; (3) Film readers; (1) Fiche reader. Software: Premium Services eg. Ancestral Quest, Ancestry, FindMyPast, Fold3, Roots Magic, etc.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)