Navarre Florida Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
We are open Saturdays 10:30 to 11:30 for family history classes and then from 11:30 to 1 pm for individual genealogy research.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1753 Sea Lark Ln Navarre FL 32566-7407 United States
- Saturday:10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m
- Closed on major holidays that fall on a Saturday. If the holiday falls on Friday or Sunday, class will, under most circumstances, still be held on Saturday.
- Also note: on LDS General Conference days (the first Saturday in April and October) we meet at alternate sites -- please email at least a week in advance if you plan to attend on one of those Saturdays.
Calendar and Events
Classes are held weekly on Saturday from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., and cover a variety of topics appropriate for beginner through advanced researchers. Classes focus on internet-based research, so a basic familiarity with computers would be beneficial. One-on-one assistance is available after each class.
Databases and Software
- This center has access to the Family History Center Portal which provides free access premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. For a list of databases available through the Portal, see the wiki article FHC Portal.
Hardware and Equipment
- Microfilm readers, large screen computer, printer and scanner
- An active group of researchers meets weekly at the Center, with expertise in Southern, Jewish, Eastern European, Caribbean, and New England research.
- One-on-one research assistance is available after class each Saturday.