Murray Utah South Family History Center
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 5735 S Fashion Blvd, Murray UT 84107 United States
- 1 801-264-4145
Stake TFH Consultant - Center:
- Merlynn D. Densley, Ph: (801) 281-0036
- Stake TFH Consultant - Center Assistant:
- Mon. 10:00am. - 1:00pm.
- Tue. - Thur.: 3:30pm. - 9:30pm.
- Wed. 1:00pm. - 4:00pm. and 6:30 - 9:30pm.
- Thurs. 3:30pm. - 6:30pm
- For an appointment, please contact the temple and family history consultant - center in advance at 1 (801) 281-0036.
- We will be closed during the entire month of July 2015 during our regular "Open Hours" for staff vacations.
- We are closed duirng all National Holidays.
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.