Murray Utah South Family History Center
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 5735 S Fashion Blvd, Murray UT 84107 United States
- 1 801-264-4145
Stake TFH Consultant - Center:
- Bro. Merlynn D. Densley, Ph: (801) 281-0036
- Stake TFH Consultant - Center Assistant:
- By appointment only. Contact a Murray S. Stake Ward FH Lead person to schedule an appointment.
- To schedule a group appointment for the FHC, please contact the stake temple and family history lead consultant as far in advance as possible at 1 (801) 281-0036.
- We will be closed during the entire months July and December during our regular "Open Hours" for staff vacations.
- We are closed duirng all National Holidays.
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.