Murray Utah Little Cottonwood Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
Location Map: Location Map
- 6180 Glenoaks Drive, Murray, UT 84107
Phone: (801) 264-4136
- Marianne Ruben - 1 801-916-1196
- Assistant Directors: Colleen Oliver and Adele Knudson
- Tuesday 10am - 4pm, 7pm - 9pm
- Wednesday 9am - 11:30am Mom n' Tot, 10am - 1pm, 7pm - 9pm
- Thursday 10am - 4pm
Holiday Schedule - Closed for the following 2016 holidays:
- November 23 & 24, 2016 - Thanksgiving
- December 23, 2016 through January 2, 2017 - Christmas & New Year's
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Our Center is equipped with 10 dual monitor stations and 2 single monitor stations. A Lexmark scanner/copier is available for scanning photos and documents directly to FamilySearch. A 55" wall-mount television makes this family history center ideal for training.
Staff Research Specialties
- England - Don Dalling. Available Thursday 10AM-1PM.
- Family Tree - Tom Decker. Available Thursday 10AM-1PM.
- New England Research - Adam Weagle. Available Tuesday 7-9PM
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)