Murray Utah Little Cottonwood Family History Center
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
Location Map: Location Map
- 6180 Glenoaks Drive, Murray, UT 84107
Phone: (801) 264-4136
- Marianne Ruben - 1 801-916-1196
- Assistant Directors: Colleen Oliver and Adele Knudson
- Tuesday 10am - 4pm, 7pm - 9pm
- Wednesday 9am - 11:30am Mom n' Tot, 10am - 1pm, 7pm - 9pm
- Thursday 10am - 4pm
Holiday Schedule - Closed for the following 2016 holidays:
- November 23 & 24, 2016 - Thanksgiving
- December 23, 2016 through January 2, 2017 - Christmas & New Year's
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Our Center is equipped with 10 dual monitor stations and 2 single monitor stations. A Lexmark scanner/copier is available for scanning photos and documents directly to FamilySearch. A 55" wall-mount television makes this family history center ideal for training.
Staff Research Specialties
- England - Don Dalling. Available Thursday 10AM-1PM.
- Family Tree - Tom Decker. Available Thursday 10AM-1PM.
- New England Research - Adam Weagle. Available Tuesday 7-9PM