Moldova For Further Reading
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Moldova Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
For Further Reading
- Altskan, Vadim, "Jewish Genealogical Material in the Archives of the Former USSR," Avotaynu 9(no. 1, Spring 1993): 9-10.
- Edlund, Thomas Kent. “The First National Census of the Russian Empire,” FEEFHS Journal 7:3-4 (Fall/Winter 1999): 88-97.
- Entsiklopedicheskii Slovar. Saint Petersburg: F.A. Brokgauz, 1890-1904. 82 v.
- Kuczynski, Robert R. The Balance of Births and Deaths: Volume II, Eastern and Southern Europe. Washington D.C.: Brookings Institution, 1931.
- Lorimer, Frank, "The Nature of Soviet Population and Vital Statistics," The American Statistician (April-May, 1953): 13-18.
- Magocsi, Paul Robert. Historical Atlas of East Central Europe. Seattle: University of Washington Press, 1993.
- Pushkarev, Sergei G. Dictionary of Russian Historical Terms from the Eleventh Century to 1917. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1970.
- Rhode, Harold, "What May be Learned from 19th-century Czarist Jewish Birth Records and Revision Lists," Avotaynu 10(no. 3, Fall 1994): 3-7.
- The Family History Department of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, “Family History Record Profile: Moldova,” Word document, private files of the FamilySearch Content Strategy Team, 2002.