From FamilySearch Wiki
Mississippi is a southern territory-state of the United States of America on the Mississippi River and partly on the Gulf of Mexico.
Mississippi may also refer to:
- Mississippi River (Ontario), a tributary of the Ottawa River in eastern Ontario, Canada
- Mississippi Lake, in Ontario, Canada
- Mississippi-in-Africa, a former colony on the Pepper Coast, formed by freed slaves from the U.S., later incorporated into Liberia
- Former Mississippi Territory in U.S., embracing extent of current Mississippi and Alabama
- Former Republic of Mississippi
- Mississippi County, Arkansas
- Mississippi County, Missouri
- Mississippi City, otherwise known as Gulfport, Mississippi
- Mississippi River, the major navigable river of the central United States
- Mississippi Sound, a sound along the Gulf Coast of Alabama and the state of Mississippi
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title, Mississippi.