Milford Utah Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
We hope you can come and spend time finding and learning more about your family line. We have consultants available and are eagar to help you in your search!
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
- 520 S 700W, Milford Utah 84751 United States
- Use the entrance in the north-west side of the parking lot.
- Location Map
Phone: 1 435-387-2419
FHC Director: Toni Lynn Rollins 1 435-387-5558
- Tues: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wed: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Closed the month of December and all major holidays.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- We have microfilm available concerning Beaver County at the center, also a collection of family history books about local families.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have seven computers in our center, also a microfilm reader and printer. Photo printers and scanners are also available.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
We have local obituaries dating back to the late 1800's in our FHC for people who had lived in Beaver County.
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.
Volunteer at the Center
Anyone who has a love for Family History is welcome to serve is welcome to volunteer.