Melipilla, Melipilla, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Melipilla ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The first town of the commune was founded on October 11, 1742 with the name of San José de Logroño.
- The community of Melipilla has a population of approximately 111,000 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles de Melipilla, 1885-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros civiles de Chocalán, 1905-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1710-1903 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Parque Los Arcos de Melipilla
Address: Valdez 703
- Cementerio Parque Las Flores
Address: Lorenzo Aceiton s/n, La Alianza, Melipilla
- Cementerio Comunal Melipilla
Address: Avenida Jose Manuel Benitez s/n
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Melipilla," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melipilla. Visited 17 July 2017