María Pinto, Melipilla, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of María Pinto ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1550: Pedro de Valdivia delivers Don Juan Baptist Pastenes. "Indians and subjects who have their lands in the province of the picones and valley called poangui" (Puangue).
- 1861: The department of Melipilla is divided into nine sub-delegations, the third being María Pinto.
- Establishment of the Illustrious Municipality of María Pinto.
- María Pinto's commune has an approximate population of 12,500 people. .
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only for the commune of María Pinto. See the records of neighboring communes.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the commune of María Pinto. See the records of neighboring communes.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de María Pinto
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "María Pinto," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar%C3%ADa_Pinto. Visited 19 June 2017