Mapleton Utah Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Mapleton FHC Class Schedules
- 4 Center Resources
- 5 Center Services
- 6 Resources in the Local Area
- 7 Links
- 8 Volunteer at the Center
- 9 Other Resources
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
Address: 1215 N. 1000 W. Mapleton, Utah.
(Enter on the Southwest corner of the building.)
Additional E-mail: email@example.com
Find us on Facebook: Facebook Link
Find us on Instagram: Instagram Link
Keep Updated--All on one page: Preserving Time
Monday: 10 AM to 1 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10 AM to 4 PM and 7 - 9 PM
Sunday: 5 - 8 PM
Calendar and Events
2018 Mapleton FHC Family History Fair
- Theme: BE A PART of the MIRACLE!!
- Date: Saturday January 20, 2018
- Place: 475 North Highway 89, Mapleton, Utah
- Time: Begins at 9 AM
- Dress: Sunday or Business Casual
- Free Lunch served for all attendees.
- Beginner, Youth & Advanced Classes
2017 Family History Fair
Scroll down the page to see the handouts.
- Operation Recovery: Save the Box
Click on the Mapleton FHC Class Schedule title above to go to the NEW CLASS SCHEDULE PAGE.
To be on a class notification email list email firstname.lastname@example.org
For class suggestions email the class coordinator email@example.com
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center may have various films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have 17 personal computers and 2 laser printer-copier-scanners with Duplex scanning capability.
- We have 2 Epson Perfection V500 photo, slide and document plate scanners.
- We have a Kodak PS80 High Speed photograph scanner.
- We have a Millenniata M-Writer archival disc writer and discs available for purchase for $3 each.
- We have readers & printers for both microfiche microfilm research.
- We have an extensive collection of microfiche and specific microfilms ordered by our patrons.
- Call our phone number listed above to determine if we have a microfilm you are seeking.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Springville-Mapleton Pioneer Museum
- 175 South Main Street, Springville, Utah 84663 (801)491-2076
- Springville Pioneer Museum
Spanish Fork Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum
- 390 North Main Street, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660 (801)360-0117
Volunteer at the Center
- We are always looking for volunteers to help staff our center. We welcome all enthusiastic family historians, regardless of experience or expertise. Even if you have no prior experience as a consultant, we can pair you with experienced consultants until you feel comfortable and trained in the consultant role.
- We need consultants for any of our shifts, but have special needs during the day on Thursdays and on Tuesday afternoons. We would also like to open the center on Friday mornings in the future.
- Posted below are links to resources from prior conferences, summer programs, class handouts, and other non-current materials.
2017 Family History Fair Class Handouts
- To find the Handouts click on the link above.
- PowerPoint Presentations From Amy Fox's FamilySearch Classes