Manassa Colorado Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 716 Broadway St La Jara CO 81140 United States
- The Center is 11 miles from the Old Manassa Cemetery (south of Manassa).
- The Building can be seen from 285.
- The entrance is in a wing on the west side of the building.
- There is a large parking lot on that side.
- To schedule an appointment send an email request to: MCO.FamilyHistoryCenter@gmail.com
Open Hours: (Online only, starting in April 2021)
July by appointment only: Closed Thanksgiving week: Closed 3rd week in December to 1st week in January.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
We will be reopening the first week of April for online appointments only, for now. If you are interested in an appointment, email us @ MCO.FamilyHistoryCenter@gmail.com or call Brenda @ (719) 298-0426. You will receive a reply within 24 hrs. with a couple of links to help you schedule an appointment.
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.