Maipú, Santiago, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Maipú ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- In 1891 the Municipality of Maipú was founded, covering large parts of the land west of the city, mainly agricultural. The municipality included the farms of Chuchunco (currently, Central Station) and Los Pajaritos.
- During the 1970s, Maipú began to become part of the city.
- The commune of Maipú has an approximate population of 550,000 people. .
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles : Maipú, Santiago, 1885-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales : Maipú, Santiago, 1899-1950 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Católico de Maipú
Address: Maipú 900
- Cementerio Parque el Manantial
Address: Los Agricultores 60
- Cementerio Parque del Sendero
Address: Av. Américo Vespucio 2700
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Maipú (Chile)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maip%C3%BA_(Chile). Visited 21 June 2017