Macomb Illinois Family History Center
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 2000 W Adams, Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 833-3745
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/macombfhc/
Macomb Family History Director: Jessie Franklin (309) 255-9885 or JessieLFranklin@gmail.com
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Also available by appointment
- Closed major holidays
Calendar and Events
- YSA Night - August 29 6:00 p.m.
- Additional Open Hours for Printing Temple Cards September 2 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Ward Labor Day Temple Trip September 4
- Learn Ancestry - August 5 10:00 a.m.
- FamilySearch Memories - August 11 6:30 p.m.
- Indexing - August 12 10:00 a.m.
- Getting Started 101 - August 24 6:30 p.m.
- Genealogy Software - August 26 10:00 a.m.
Staff Training Meetings
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- computers, microfilm readers, printer