MacClenny Florida Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Our center will schedule open days and hours as the need arises. Meanwhile, we are only open by appointment during the weekdays and evenings.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- HWY 228 and South Blvd MacClenny FL 32063 United States
- 1-904-259-6910 or call Sister Cranford @ 904-612-8749
- We are open during Sunday School every Sunday from 10:10-11:00
- Any other time, we are happy to meet you if you would like to make an appointment. Just call Sister Cranford: 904-612-8749, and we will have a temple and family history consultant make an appointment for you.
We are not open during General Conference Sundays. 1st Sunday in April or 1st Sunday in October.
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collection[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- We have two computers available for patrons to use for their family history research and a printer that may be used to print records.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.