Lules, Tucumán, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Lules ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The department of Lules was established in 1976 with land in the department of Famaillá.
- The department of Lules has a population of approximately 68,000 people.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Lules.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Primer Censo Nacional, 1869 : Lules (Departamento), Tucumán - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Lules
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
Communes[edit | edit source]
- El Manantial
- San Felipe y Santa Bárbara
- San Pablo y Villa Nougués
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Lules," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Lules. Visited January 10, 2018.