Libertador General San Martín, San Luis, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Libertador General San Martín ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On February 13, 1872, the name of Villa of Santa Bárbara was changed to Villa of San Martín.
- In 1950, the department and the city designated heads who changed the name to Libertador General San Martín.
- The department of Libertador General San Martín has a population of approximately 5,000 people.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Libertador General San Martín.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Primer Censo Nacional, 1869 : Guzmán (Departamento) y Rincón del Carmen (Departamento), San Luis - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Libertador General San Martín
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- San Martín
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Libertador General San Martín (San Luis)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Libertador_General_San_Mart%C3%ADn_(San_Luis). Visited December 26, 2017.