- 1 Three High-Speed Photo Scanners: Scanner 1 does not have a flatbed scanner
- 2 The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material.The person using this equipment is liable for any infringement.
- 3 Please be on time for your appointments. The appointment will only be held for 15 minutes after which it will be given to a waiting patron who needs the equipment and you will need to reschedule.
- 4 CLICK HERE To Reserve Photo Scanners:
- 4.1 The practice of reserving more than one time slot back to back is discouraged unless special permission is granted. Special consideration will be given to those traveling from larger distances. Please contact the Center at 801.784.2100 for further information regarding this issue. Please plan on the last 10 minutes of your reserved time to save your photos. Be sure you finish up on time so that the person following you can have their full time. Preparing to Use a Photo Scanner