Las Condes, Santiago, Chile Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Commune of Las Condes ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
- At the beginning of the seventeenth century, several haciendas were located in this area, among which was the one of that name, known in several ways: as Las Cordilleras de Los Condes or La Dehesa de Los Condes.
- The commune of Las Condes was created on August 26, 1901.
- The Municipality of Las Condes became independent from the commune of Providencia around 1932.
- On March 9, 1946, it was divided into three, with the result that Vitacura and Lo Barnechea became independent from Las Condes.
- The commune of Las Condes has a population of approximately 283,000 people.
- Registros civiles : Las Condes, Santiago, 1904-1920 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- There are no records only of the commune of Independencia. See the records of the commune of Santiago.
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Las Condes," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Condes. Visited 21 June 2017