Kennewick Washington Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 895 W Gage Blvd Richland WA United States
- Use the west entrance that faces the temple. The Gage Family History Center will be the second door on your left as you enter the building.
- Please leave phone messages at: 1-509-240-9488, and we will get back to you. If you have questions, please email Brother McBride at: firstname.lastname@example.org or WA_Kennewick@ldsmail.netand leave your message..
email@example.com first, then use WA_Kennewick@ldsmail.net
- Tuesday: 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (The center is closed on Tuesdays if Monday is a holiday (for missionary use))
- Wednesday:5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday: Closed.
- Friday: Closed.
- Saturday: Closed ..
- We will make every effort to support group Family History activities on days that we are normally closed - please email Brother McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org or WA_Kennewick@ldsmail.net
Closure for Columbia River Temple renovations
Closed on Saturdays during General Conference
Closed during stake family weeks.
Usually closed when the Columbia River Temple is closed.
Usually closed on Holidays such as the Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Sometimes closed for bad weather conditions
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 8 computers, scanner for slides or other pictures or documents, Lexmark color printer/scanner to scan directly into Family Search, large-capacity printer, microfilm reader. (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Links[edit | edit source]
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
Volunteers are always welcome. Kennewick Temple Family History Consultants or other experienced Family History Consultants for the dates/times shown open on this site. You can contact Brother McBride at email@example.com.