Kaw Mission School (Kansas)
The Kaw Mission School was established in 1851 near the Neosho Reservation. It was located near Council Grove, Kansas and was operated by the Methodist Episcopal Church. This school ceased to function in 1854.
Kansas State Historical Society -- History of Indian Missions in Kansas
Images of photos and documents regarding American Indians in Kansas
- "A School for Kansa Students: Kaw Mission," Reflections, Aug. 2008, pp. 2-3.