Kaneohe Hawaii Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
Location Map: Location Map
Address: 46-117 Halaulani St Kaneohe, HI 96744
- Language: English
Temporary Closure due to Corona Virus
All meetings including the library are canceled till further notice.
- Monday: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am-1:00pm
- Closed on all State and Federal Holidays.
- Closed last 2 weeks in December.
- Closed 1st weekend in Apr/Oct for General Conference.
Calendar[edit | edit source]
Past Events[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Patrons' Microfiche Collection -- a collection of fiche ordered by our patrons, assorted titles. Contain family histories, vital records, and other types of information.
- Indefinite Film Collection -- a collection of films on a variety of subjects, to include vital records, county records, court records, etc.
- Book Collection: --
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
The center has 10 computers, a printer, 2 copying machines, 4 microfilm readers, 2 microfiche readers and a camera to film records from the microfilm and microfiche readers.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
Volunteers are welcomed to serve in the Family History Center. You will receive training. Please call the center at the above number or visit the center.