Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Wonogiri District Court Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|Access the Records|
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Wonogiri District Court Records, 1925-2013
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Wonogiri, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Flag of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Location of Wonogiri, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Title in the Language:||Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Pengadilan Negeri Wonogiri Perkintalan|
|Pengadilan Negeri Wonogiri|
- 1 What is in This Collection?
- 2 What Can These Records Tell Me?
- 3 Collection Content
- 4 How Do I Search This Collection?
- 5 What Do I Do Next?
- 6 Citing This Collection
- 7 How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
What is in This Collection?
This collection will include records from 1925-2013. Records include naturalization records and vital records from the Wonogiri District Court, Indonesia, including:
- Permohonan Ahli Waris (Court decrees of inheritance)
- Permohonan Akte Kelahiran (Birth certificate applications)
- Permohonan Kelahiran Terlambat (Late birth certificate applications)
- Permohonan Perceraian (Applications for divorce)
- Permohonan SBKRI and Permohonan Surat Keterangan W.N.I. (Applications for Indonesian citzenship)
- Surat Keterangan W.N.I. (Citizenship certificates)
To browse the collection images, click on the Browse link.
Reading These Records
These records are written in Indonesian. For help reading these records see the following:
To Browse This Collection
|You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Wonogiri District Court Records, 1925-2013.|
What Can These Records Tell Me?
The information in these records usually include the following:
How Do I Search This Collection?
To begin your search in the naturalization records, it would be helpful if you knew the following information:
- Name of ancestor
- Last place of residence
- Approximate year of immigration
To begin your search in the birth certificates, it would be helpful if you knew the following information:
- Name of parents
- Approximate year and place of birth
View the Images
View images in this collection by visiting the Browse Page
- Select Record Type
- Select Year and Number(s) to view the images
How Do I Analyze the Results?
Compare each result from your search with what you know to determine if there is a match. This may require viewing multiple records or images. Keep track of your research in a research log.
What Do I Do Next?
I Found the Person I Was Looking For, What Now?
- Use the age to calculate the year of birth
- Use the names of the parents to search for their naturalization records.
- Look at passenger arrival records can help you determine when an ancestor arrived and the port of departure. They can also help identify family and community members who arrived together and the country they came from
- Use the information found in the Naturalization Records to determine when vital events in your ancestor's life occurred. This can lead to information that can point to additional family members and generations
- Use the information to find other records
- Repeat this process with additional family members found, to find more generations of the family
I Can’t Find the Person I’m Looking For, What Now?
- Check for them with another name. An individual may appear with only one of their names, an abbreviation of their name, or an alias
- Searching in the records for neighboring localities, such as Sukoharjo and Karanganyar, as well as the localities listed in Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
The following articles will help you in your research for your family in Indonesia.
Citing This Collection
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used.
- Collection Citation
- "Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Wonogiri, District Court Records, 1925-2013." Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : 14 June 2016. Wonogiri District Archives, Wonogiri.
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen.
How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.