Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Rembang, District Court Naturalization Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|Access the Records|
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Rembang, District Court Naturalization Records, 1953-2013 .
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Rembang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Flag of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Location of Rembang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
What is in This Collection?
This collection will include naturalization and citizenship-related records from the District Court in Rembang, Central Java, Indonesia. The records span from 1953 to 2013. The collection includes Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Anak (applications for a child birth certificate), Permohonan Gugatan (lawsuit applications), and Permohonan SBKRI (applications for Indonesian citizenship). The original records are located in the Pengadilan Negeri Rembang, Indonesia.
For more information about these records, see Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
These records are written in Indonesian.
To Browse This Collection
|You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Rembang, District Court Naturalization Records, 1953-2013.|
|This image needs a translation.You can help by adding an English translation of the image. (Instructions)|
Record sets in this collection may include:
- Birth Certificates
- Lawsuit Applications
- Citizenship Applications
Birth Certificates may include the following:
- Name and Gender of Child
- Date and Place of Birth
- Name of Father
- Father's Age, Occupation and Residence
- Mother’s Name (including maiden name)
- Names of Witnesses or Godparents
- Witnesses’ Age, Occupation and Residence
Lawsuit Applications may include the following:
- Names of Parties Involved
- Nature of Lawsuit
- Date of Events
Citizenship Applications may include the following:
- Name of Applicant
- Oath of Allegiance
- Date of Admission
How Do I Search This Collection?
As you are searching, it is helpful to know such information as your ancestor's given name and surname, as well as some identifying information such as residence, age, estimated event year, and family relationships.
To search by image:
To search the collection, you will need to follow this series of links:
⇒Select "Browse through images" on the initial collection page
⇒ Select the 'Record Type'
⇒ Select the 'Year and Number(s)' category which takes you to the images.
Search the collection images one by one, comparing the information with what you already know about your ancestors to determine if the image relates to them. You may need to look at several images and compare the information about the individuals listed in those images to your ancestors to make this determination.
|More images are available in the FamilySearch Catalog at Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Rembang, District Court naturalization records, 1953-2013. Some catalog records link to multiple digital image records. In this case, click on a digital image record to find a camera icon to see images.|
For Help Reading These Records
These records are in Indonesian. For help with reading the records, see the following resources:
Tips to Keep in Mind
- Use the estimated age to calculate a birth date.
- Remember that your ancestor may have used nicknames or different names at different times.
- When looking for a person who had a common name, look at all the entries for the name before deciding which is correct.
- Titles may be clues to property ownership, occupations, rank, or status within the community.
- Check for variant spellings of the names.
- Search the records of nearby localities such as Pati, Blora, and any other localities listed on Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records).
Citing This Collection
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used.
- Collection Citation
- “Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Rembang, District Court Naturalization Records, 1953-2013.” Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2017. Pengadilan Negeri Rembang (Rembang District Court, Rembang).
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen.
How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.