Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Pemalang District Court Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|Access the Records|
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Pemalang, District Court Records
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Pemalang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Flag of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Location of Pemalang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Title in the Language:||Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Pemalang, Catatan Naturalisasi|
|Pengadilan Negeri Pemalang|
- 1 What is in This Collection?
- 2 What Can These Records Tell Me?
- 3 Collection Content
- 4 How Do I Search This Collection?
- 5 What Do I Do Next?
- 6 Citing This Collection
- 7 How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
What is in This Collection?
This collection will include district court records from Pemalang, Central Java, Indonesia. The records span from 1961-2013. These records include:
- Permohonan Akte Kelahiran (applications for birth certificates)
- Ganit Nama (name changes)
- Pengesahan Anak Angkat (adoption endorsements)
- Registers Kelahiran (register of births)
- SBKRI (applications for Indonesian citizenship)
- Berita Acara Sumpah (minutes of citizenship oaths)
- Perdata Perceraian (civil divorces)
- Perdata Tanah (land records)
- Perdata Eksekusi (civil executions)
- Permohonan Ahli Waris (court decrees of inheritance)
The original records are housed at the district court in Pemalang, Indonesia.
Reading These Records
These records are written in Indonesian. For help reading these records see the following:
To Browse This Collection
|You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Pemalang, District Court Records, 1961-2013.|
What Can These Records Tell Me?
Records from this collection may contain the following information:
Birth Certificate Applications:
Name Change Applications:
Citizenship Oaths Minutes:
Civil Execution Records:
For additional details about these records and help using them see Indonesia, Civil Registration Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) and Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records).
How Do I Search This Collection?
To search this collection, it would be helpful to know the following information:
- Name of ancestor
- Identifying information such as residence, age, and family relationships
View the Images
View images in this collection by visiting the Browse Page
- Select Record Type
- Select Year and Number(s) to view the images
How Do I Analyze the Results?
Compare each result from your search with what you know to determine if there is a match. This may require viewing multiple records or images. Keep track of your research in a research log.
What Do I Do Next?
I Found the Person I Was Looking For, What Now?
- Look at passenger arrival records can help you determine when an ancestor arrived and the port of departure. They can also help identify family and community members who arrived together and the country they came from
- Use the information found in the Naturalization Records to determine when vital events in your ancestor's life occurred. This can lead to information that can point to additional family members and generations
- Use the information to find other records
- Repeat this process with additional family members found, to find more generations of the family
I Can’t Find the Person I’m Looking For, What Now?
- Check for them with another name. An individual may appear with only one of their names, an abbreviation of their name, or an alias
- Search the records of nearby localities (Tegal, Pekalongan), Purbalingga, Banyumas, Banjarnegara)
Citing This Collection
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used.
- Collection Citation
- "Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Pemalang, District Court Records, 1961-2013." Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : 14 June 2016. Pengadilan Negeri Pemalang (Pemalang District Court, Pemalang).
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen.
How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.