Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Kudus, District Court Naturalization Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|Access the Records|
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Kudus, District Court Naturalization Records
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Kudus, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Flag of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Location of Kudus, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Title in the Language:||Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Kudus, Pengadilan Negeri Naturalisasi|
|Pengadilan Negeri Kudus|
- 1 What is in This Collection?
- 2 What Can These Records Tell Me?
- 3 Collection Content
- 4 How Do I Search This Collection?
- 5 What Do I Do Next?
- 6 Citing This Collection
- 7 How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
What is in This Collection?
This collection contains naturalization and citizenship-related records from the District Court in Kudus, Central Java, Indonesia for the years 1958-2013.
Reading These Records
These records are written in Indonesian. For help reading these records see the following:
Some images contain notes in Arabic script.
To Browse This Collection
|You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Kudus, District Court Naturalization Records, 1958-2013.|
What Can These Records Tell Me?
The information in these records usually include the following:
Birth certificate applications
Naturalization and citizenship records
For additional details about these records and help using them see Indonesia, Civil Registration Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) and Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records).
|Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Anak||Birth certificate application||1975-2013|
|Permohonan Gugatan||Lawsuit application||1960-2013|
How Do I Search This Collection?
To search this collection, it would be helpful to know the following information:
- Name of ancestor
- Place of last residence (for records related to a change in citizenship)
- Approximate year of birth, immigration, or adoption
View the Images
View images in this collection by visiting the Browse Page
- Select Record Type
- Select Year and Number(s) to view the images
How Do I Analyze the Results?
Compare each result from your search with what you know to determine if there is a match. This may require viewing multiple records or images. Keep track of your research in a research log.
What Do I Do Next?
I Found the Person I Was Looking For, What Now?
- Use the information you find to determine when vital events in your ancestor's life occurred. This can lead to information that can point to additional family members and generations
- Use the information to find other records
- Repeat this process with additional family members found, to find more generations of the family
I Can’t Find the Person I’m Looking For, What Now?
- Check for them with another name. An individual may appear with only one of their names, an abbreviation of their name, or an alias
- Search the records of nearby localities (such as Demak, Jepara, Pati, and Grobogan
The following articles will help you in your research for your family in Indonesia.
Citing This Collection
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used.
- Collection Citation
- "Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Kudus, District Court Naturalization Records, 1958-2013." Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : 14 June 2016. Pengadilan Negeri Kudus (Kudus District Court, Kudus).
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen.
How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.