Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|Access the Records|
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Banyumas, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Flag of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Location of Banyumas, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Record Type||Birth, naturalization, divorce|
|Title in the Language:||Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalisasi Rekaman|
|Pengadilan Negeri Banyumas|
- 1 What is in This Collection?
- 2 What Can These Records Tell Me?
- 3 Collection Content
- 4 How Do I Search This Collection?
- 5 What Do I Do Next?
- 6 Citing This Collection
- 7 How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
What is in This Collection?
This collection includes records that cover the years 1970-2012. Records include citizenship and naturalization records from the district court in Banyumas, Central Jawa, Indonesia.
Reading These Records
These records are written in Indonesian. For help reading these records see the following:
To Browse This Collection
|You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records, 1954-2012.|
What Can These Records Tell Me?
These records may contain the following information, depending on year, record type, and informant:
- Name of individual
- Date and place of birth
- Names of parents
- Ages of parents
- Parents' occupations
- Name, age, and occupation of spouse
- Nationality of individuals listed
- Religion of individuals listed
- Current residence
- Marital status
- Children's information
- Dates of other events, such as immigration, marriage, divorce, etc
For additional details about these records and help using them see Indonesia, Civil Registration Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) and Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records).
This collection contains the following records. Click the name of the record for more information and document samples.
|Permohonan Ahli Waris||Court decrees of inheritance||1970-2012|
|Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Anak||Birth certificate applications||1975-2012|
|Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Istimewa||Special birth certificate Applications||1985-1986|
|Permohonan Perceraian||Applications for Divorce||1972-2012|
|Pewarganegaraan Indonesia||Proofs of Indonesia Citizenship||1954-1999|
How Do I Search This Collection?
To begin your search in the records, it would be helpful if you knew the following information:
- Name of ancestor
- Approximate year of event, such as birth or naturalization
View the Images
View images in this collection by visiting the Browse Page
- Select Record Type
- Select Year and Number(s) to view the images
How Do I Analyze the Results?
Compare each result from your search with what you know to determine if there is a match. This may require viewing multiple records or images. Keep track of your research in a research log.
What Do I Do Next?
I Found the Person I Was Looking For, What Now?
- Use the age on the record to calculate a birth year
- Use the information to find other records
- Repeat this process with additional family members found, to find more generations of the family
I Can’t Find the Person I’m Looking For, What Now?
- Check for them with another name. An individual may appear with only one of their names, an abbreviation of their name, or an alias
- Check the records for neighboring areas such as Cilacap, Brebes, Tegal, Pemalang, Purbalinga, Banjarnegara, and Kebumen
Citing This Collection
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used. image.
- Collection Citation
- "Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records, 1954-2012." Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : 14 June 2016. Pengadilan Negeri Banyumas (Banyumas District Court, Banyumas).
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen.
How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.