Indonesia, Jawa Barat, Ciamis District Court Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|Access the Records|
Indonesia, Jawa Barat, Ciamis District Court Records
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Ciamis, Jawa Barat, Indonesia|
|Flag of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Location of Ciamis, Jawa Barat, Indonesia|
|Title in the Language:||Indonesia, Jawa Barat, Ciamis Pengadilan Negeri Arsip|
|Pengadilan Negeri Ciamis|
- 1 What is in This Collection?
- 2 What Can These Records Tell Me?
- 3 Collection Content
- 4 How Do I Search This Collection?
- 5 What Do I Do Next?
- 6 Citing This Collection
- 7 How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
What is in This Collection?
This collection includes court records from 1950-2014 relating to emigration, naturalization, birth, citizenship, and name changes in the Ciamis District Court in Indonesia. Ciamis is a regency in West Java with 26 districts.
Reading These Records
These records are written in Indonesian. For help reading these records see the following:
To Browse This Collection
|You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Barat, Ciamis District Court Records.|
What Can These Records Tell Me?
The information in these records usually include the following:
Name change records
For details about the description and contents of these records, see the wiki article: Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
For additional details about these records and help using them see Indonesia, Civil Registration Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) and Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records).
|Akte Kelahiran||Birth certificates||1950-1960|
|Gugatan Eksekusi||Execution Claim||1990-2010|
|Permohonan Akte Kelahiran||Request for Birth Certificate||1960-2014|
|Permohonan Gugatan||Application of a Lawsuit||1951-2014|
|Permohonan PWI||Presidential Orders of Citizenship||1996|
|Permohonan SBKRI||Proof of Indonesian citizenship||1961, 1970-1998|
|Permohonan Surat Keterangan||Application Letters||2012-2014|
How Do I Search This Collection?
Before searching this collection, it is helpful to know:
- Name of ancestor
- Approximate year of event (such as immigration, birth, or marriage)
- Last place of residence of individual or parents
View the Images
View images in this collection by visiting the Browse Page
- Select Record Type
- Select Year and Number(s) to view the images
How Do I Analyze the Results?
Compare each result from your search with what you know to determine if there is a match. This may require viewing multiple records or images. Keep track of your research in a research log.
What Do I Do Next?
I Found the Person I Was Looking For, What Now?
- Use the information to find other records
- Repeat this process with additional family members found, to find more generations of the family
I Can’t Find the Person I’m Looking For, What Now?
- Check for them with another name. An individual may appear with only one of their names, an abbreviation of their name, or an alias
- Search the records of nearby localities, such as Cilacap, Kuningan, Majalengka, Tasikmalaya, Pangandaran, and Banjar, as well as any localities mentioned in Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
Citing This Collection
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used.
- Collection Citation
- "Indonesia, Jawa Barat, Ciamis District Court Records, 1950-2014." Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : 14 June 2016. Pengadilan Negeri Ciamis (Ciamis District Court, Ciamis).
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen.
How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.