|Idaho Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
- U.S., Internal Revenue Assessment Lists, 1862-1874 - Images only; This collection includes annual, monthly and special assessment lists.
- Idaho County, Idaho Newspaper Tax Lists, 1886-93 - ($); The taxpayers' name, township of residence, type of tax, and the date of the newspaper are found in this record.
- A list of county records on microfilm at the Idaho State Archives in Boise is available online.
- 1885-1920 - Idaho, Bingham County Historical Society, Bingham County Records, 1885-1920 at FamilySearch — index
Tax assessment rolls for the counties of Idaho are kept in the courthouse for each county. Some of these tax records have been microfilmed and are available at the Family History Library. To access these records, use a Place-names Search in the FHL for:
- IDAHO, [COUNTY] - TAXATION