Iceland For Further Reading
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Iceland Research Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
- Andersen, Erik et al. Ísland. Copenhagen: Bianco Lunos Bogtrykkeri, 1983.
- Facts About Iceland. Reykjavík: Bókaútgáfa Menningarsjóds, 1965.
- Gerrard, Nelson S., comp. The Icelandic Heritage. Arborg, Manitoba: Saga Publications and Research, 1986.
- “Iceland's People, Land Stand Apart from Rest of World.” Deseret News, Salt Lake City, Utah, 9 October 1986, pg. 16A.
- Jonasson, Eric. Tracing Your Icelandic Family Tree. Winnipeg, Manitoba: Self-published, 1975. FHL book 949.12 D27j
- Kristinsson, Júníus H. Vesturfaraskrá 1870-1914. A Record of Emigrants from Iceland to America 1870-1914. Reykjavík: Sagnfrædistofnun Háskóla Íslands, 1983.
- Lárusson, Magnús Már. “The Church of Iceland” in Scandinavian Churches; the Development and Life of the Churches in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Edited by Leslie Stannard Hunter. Minneapolis: Augsburg Publishing House, 1965.
- Major Genealogical Record Sources in Iceland. Salt Lake City, Utah: The Genealogical Department of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Research Paper Series D, no. 2, 1977. FHL book 929.1 G286gs ser. D no. 2
To access available information, first log into FamilySearch.