Hualaihué, Palena, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Hualaihué ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The commune of Hualaihué was founded on September 21, 1979 with the town of Hornopirén as capital.
- The commune belongs to the province of Palena.
- The commune has a population of approximately 2,800 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles : Hualaihué, 1918-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the commune of Hualaihué. See the records of neighboring communes.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Hualaihué
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Hualaihué," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hualaihu%C3%A9. Visited 17 May 2017