Help:Wiki University Policies
Policies[edit | edit source]
Policies are principles, rules, and guidelines adopted by an organization to reach its long-term goals. In the case of the Wiki, the policies flesh out in greater detail the guiding principles by which the Wiki was established and establish definite methodology in some cases. You will need to become very familiar with them.
Please carefully review the FamilySearch Wiki policies to identify the following:
- WIKI - what is it and how is it maintained.
- Content Policy - what kind of material is allowed.
- Personal Actions - how you should deal with others.
- Legal and Copyright - what you need to know in relation to copyright laws.
- Policy Enforcement - how are policies enforced.
Try these out[edit | edit source]