Help:Wiki University Policies
|WIKI||WIKI MISSIONARY||WIKITEXT||HTML||VISUAL EDITOR|
|2. Wiki Introduction|
|3. Purpose of Wiki|
|4. Appropriate Topics|
|5. Wiki Main Page|
|6. Main Page (Cont.)|
|7. Research Wiki Tabs|
|8. Guiding Principles|
|10. Conditions of Use|
|11. Manual of Style|
|12. Article Anatomy|
|13. How to Contribute|
|14. My Preferences|
|15. How to Edit|
|16. Research in the Wiki|
Policies are principles, rules, and guidelines adopted by an organization to reach its long-term goals. In the case of the Wiki, the policies flesh out in greater detail the guiding principles by which the Wiki was established and establish definite methodology in some cases. You will need to become very familiar with them.
The Wiki policies fall under six major categories:
- Personal Actions - how you should deal with others.
- Content and Style - what kind of material is allowed.
- Deletion - how to handle articles that need deletion.
- Policy Enforcement - how policies are enforced.
- Legal and Copyright - what you need to know in relation to copyright laws.
In addition, there are guidelines for policy changes or additions - how to make suggestions for new policies.
Try these out