Help:Wiki University Conditions of Use
From FamilySearch Wiki
|WIKI||WIKI MISSIONARY||WIKITEXT||HTML||VISUAL EDITOR|
|2. Wiki Introduction|
|3. Purpose of Wiki|
|4. Appropriate Topics|
|5. Wiki Main Page|
|6. Main Page (Cont.)|
|7. Research Wiki Tabs|
|8. Guiding Principles|
|10. Conditions of Use|
|11. Manual of Style|
|12. Article Anatomy|
|13. How to Contribute|
|14. My Preferences|
|15. How to Edit|
|16. Research in the Wiki|
Conditions of Use
Anyone who accesses the FamilySearch Wiki has to agree to certain terms and conditions. They are outlined in Conditions of Use. Be familiar with these conditions.
Please review each of these sections:
- Wiki Conditions of Use - Under what conditions are you allowed to contribute to the Wiki.
- FamilySearch/GSU Licenses - What rights are possessed by FamilySearch.
- Registration Obligations - What conditions you agree to when contributing to the Wiki.
- Your Right to Submit Contributions - What rights you possess to be able to contribute to the Wiki.
- Code of Conduct - What should be your code of conduct to other contributors.
- Publishing Your Name - You give permission for your user name to be put on material you contribute to the Wiki.
- Legal Status and Jurisdiction - Your legal rights in relation to the Wiki.
- Limitations of Liability - Liabilities of FamilySearch Wiki in relation to contributions.
- Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations - How to deal with copyright violations.
- Trademarks - FamilySearch Wiki trademark.
Try these out