From FamilySearch Wiki
- User and Talk Page
- My Shift
- Wiki Team
- Wiki Meetings
- Image & PDF Approval
- Uploading Images & PDF files
- Special Pages
- Patrolling Coding
- Patrolling Content
- Patrolling Guidelines
- Other Maintenance
- Maint. Templates
- Other tutorials
- Salesforce Images
|Be aware that the format and look of Yammer changes from time to time with new designs. So the following explanations might not be up to date.|
Accessing the FamilySearch Wiki Missionary Group on Yammer
- It is a closed group so you have to be invited.
- Click here to gain access to the FamilySearch Wiki Missionary Group.
- The left sidebar on the Yammer screen shows you the groups you belong to. A number by the name of the group indicates new messages. If you want to post a message to a specific group, click on that group and create your message in the box containing the words "Share something with this group...". To find a file posted to a group, you need only to click on that group.
- The small house, top left, is your Yammer home screen.
- The envelope shows your inbox. If there is a number, you have unread messages. If you click on the inbox you will be able to read your unread messages, which are marked with a blue line down the left side. Under those, you will see message exchanges you have been participating in.
- The bell with a number indicates notifications (someone liked your message, etc.).
- The gear icon indicates a drop down menu of options. This is where you can control your profile and settings.
- The search box allows you to search for people or topics.
- Clicking on FamilySearch Community Groups allows you to see all groups available for you to join.
- Near the top of the page is the Yammer tool bar.
- NEW CONVERSATIONS - Conversations you have NOT read.
- ALL CONVERSATIONS - List of all conversations from the past in this group.
- FILES - is a list of all files or images submitted with messages in CONVERSATIONS.
- SEARCH - a means to search for messages in this group using keywords, dates, or member names.
- On the right side of the FamilySearch Groups page you will see a list of items under the title "INFO." These are links to various projects and informational pages for Wiki Missionaries that have been posted in Yammer. For example:
- on the right sidebar of the Wiki Missionary Group, you can find recordings of previous missionary meetings or the monthly missionary training schedule and associated training recordings
- on the right sidebar of the Wiki Contributors Group, you can find recordings of the weekly Community Project Meetings
- You will also see ongoing conversations in which you can participate.
- This sidebar is constantly changing as old projects are completed and new ones added.