Help:Wiki University--Other Maintenance
- User and Talk Page
- My Shift
- Wiki Team
- Wiki Meetings
- Image & PDF Approval
- Uploading Images & PDF files
- Special Pages
- Patrolling Coding
- Patrolling Content
- Patrolling Guidelines
- Other Maintenance
- Maint. Templates
- Other tutorials
- Salesforce Images
Other Maintenance Issues
- There are other items that we need to pay attention to as well. Please check out the list of other maintenance items we are responsible for.
- They are divided into three categories:
- General Maintenance and Cleanup,
- Content Maintenance and
- Administrative Maintenance.
- Each of these categories are tables with five columns.
- The first column names the type of maintenance problem.
- The second - title or brief description of the problem.
- The third - what order of priority this problem has in relation to the other kinds of problems.
- The fourth - how many items in this type are in need of attention.
- The fifth - a link that explains how to fix the problem. Take some time to at least get familiar with the format of these how to do it articles.
- Let's look at each maintenance category:
General Maintenance and Cleanup
Maintenance of items that do not require any knowledge of the subject matter. They are items that deal with some coding problems and minor editing missteps.
Items that require some knowledge of the subject matter of the articles and a greater depth of knowledge of Wikitext coding.
Items that require additional rights to process, which not all missionaries are given. Recent changes, as described in a previous lesson, are in this category and are available to all trained missionaries.
Be familiar with these tables
- You may never work on all of these items in each of the tables. Some are nice to have down to zero but certainly not critical to the function of the Wiki as a whole.
- Mission leadership will determine when attention needs to be focused on any particular item in these tables. The rest of the time you might work on some of these for a couple of minutes when you need a change.