Heber City Utah Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Serves all of Heber Valley, including Heber City, Midway, Charleston, Daniel, Center Creek, and Timberlakes.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 495 S 200 W, Heber City, Utah 84032. Entrance is on the west side of the building.
- Phone: (435) 654-2760
- Map: bit.ly/j4YwaM
- Director: Paul L. Henke, 2071 S. Highway 40, Heber City, UT, 84032-3524; 435-654-2943 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 10am - 4pm
- Tuesday 10am - 4pm 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Wednesday 10am -4pm 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Thursday 10am - 4pm 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Friday 10am - 4pm
- Closed all holidays
Calendar and Events
Staff Meeting at 8:30 am, the third Saturday of each month
- Wasatch Co. Obituary Index available at the library
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 12 Computer Classroom with display screen
- 6 additional computers in Library section
- Color Printer Copier, Black and White printer
- Microfilm and fiche readers.
- VHS to DVD converter
- Cassette Tape Digitizer
Staff Research Specialties
Resources for the Local Area
- To Present - Wasatch County Obituary Index at Heber City Utah Family History Center. An index for 2003-2012 [can be found here]. Lookups available upon request.
- Obituaries of neighboring counties
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)