Hamilton New Zealand Family History Centre
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Centre, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Centre Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Centre Resources
- 4 Centre Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Centre
Centre Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 239 Sandwich Road, Hamilton 3200
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Phone: 0064 7 849 1758
Tue 9.30 am – 2.30 pm & 7 – 9 pm
Wed 9.30 am – 2.30 pm
Thu 9.30 am – 2.30 pm & 7 – 9 pm
Fri 9.30 am – 2.30 pm
Special appointments available: Ph Temple and family history consultant - center 0064 7 824 8559
Holiday Schedule: Usually closed from end of 2nd week in December until beginning of 2nd week in January.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
3rd Sunday 4.15 - 5.30 pm February through November.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
We have six computers on line, along with printer, a photocopier, a scanner, film and fiche readers and a film and fiche copier.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.