Franklin Massachusetts Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 91 Jordan Rd Franklin MA 02038 United States
- The entrance is at the back of the LDS Church.
- Go up the stairs, through the entrance.
- The library is the first door on the left.
- We would love to have you on our mailing list. Please send requests to the above email address.
Operation hours for December 2017
We are open:
Tuesdays: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd: 10 a.m. to - 2 p.m. & 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd: 10 a.m. to - 2 p.m.
Saturdays: 2nd 9:30 a. m. to 1:00 p.m.
****** CLOSED: December 23rd through New Years
*Closed all major holidays and holiday weekends.
-Closed during inclement weather. Please call to check before coming.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 4 Microfilm readers
- 4 Computers
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)